Canada Day Nail Art
Thursday, June 27th, 2013
I am proud to be one of those patriotic types that dresses up in white & red on Canada Day. I’m extending my patriotism to my son this year, who is going to be sporting a baby Canada Day t-shirt and hat!
In time for the 1st of July is this fun maple leaf nail art, sent to us by the creative folks at Red Carpet Manicure. I love it this idea and hope you do, too!
Here’s an easy description (following the image above) to make your nails shine with Canadian pride this weekend!
1. Use Red Carpet Manicure’s Prep and Structure; cure under the LED light
2. Polish your nails with two coats of “White Hot,” curing after each layer
3. Using a thin red sharpie marker, draw a small “M” in the middle of your nail and add an upside down “V” at the center of the point.
4. Repeat two more times, angling downwards on the right and left sides.
5. From the bottom, on each side, draw a line out at a slight slant and connect the two lines across with a third horizontal line.
6. Add a stem coming from the straight horizontal line.
7. Fill in your maple leaf with “Runway Red,” cure under the LED light and finish with Brilliance, Revitalize, and Purify.
Red Carpet Manicure LED gel manicure systems are available at London Drugs.
**Disclosure: Shannon and I were both recently sent a Red Carpet Manicure set to try. This is not a sponsored post.**