The only men’s specific consumer trade-show in British Columbia returns to a new summer date just in time for Father’s Day from June 15-17, 2012 at TRADEX in Abbotsford. This event covers a little bit of something to interest every type of man – don’t miss it!
The 2012 Vancouver Men’s Show features tons of new live events, shows and toys that men will love. Returning favourite, the BCEA Strong Man Competition will face some stiff competition from the Arm Wrestling and Bench Press competitions. Outside, top stuntriders will show off their tricks and Motorcross FMX demos will keep the energy pumping. Inside, live BBQ shows, poker tournaments and the beer, wine and spirits tasting zone will keep visitors busy.
This year’s show will continue to support a local charitable initiative with partial proceeds from the Live Charity Auction on Saturday benfiting BC Children’s Hospital.
The Vancouver Men’s Show is a perfect opportunity to celebrate Father’s Day and get dads a gift they’ll truly appreciate. Sons and daughters can shop for a gift from a huge variety of 250+ exhibitors or they can bring their dads along for some quality family time.
Things to see and do at the Vancouver Men’s Show 2012:
- Sit N’ Go poker tournaments
- Paintball Shooting Range
- West Coast Freestyle Stunt Show featuring professional motorcycle stunt riders
- Live Motocross FMX display
- 4×4 Rock Crawl demos
- Arm Wrestling Tournament
- Pardon my Strip Tease live show
- ATV Track
- Equipment Demo Zone
- Learn to play poker at the Interactive Cascades Casino booth
- Build Magazine custom cycle showcase
- Meet X Games gold metal winner Heath Frisby and FMX star Keith Sayers
- Roller Derby
- House of Q BBQ show
- Tasting Zone featuring samples of the top beers, wines and spirits produced locally and around the world
- BCEA Strong Man Competition
- Live Charity Auction presented by Prospera Credit Union and benefiting BC Children’s Hospital
The show’s dates and times are as follows:
Friday June15 4:00pm – 9:00pm
Saturday June 16 10:00am – 9:00pm
Sunday June 17 10:00am – 4:00pm
Admission is $10 in advance/$12 at the door for adults (ages 13 and up) and kids 12 and under are by donation. Enjoy all of the events with a weekend pass for $16 in advance or $20 at the door. On Sunday, Father’s Day, purchase a family package (2 adults and kids) for $15. Buy your tickets online here.
We have several pairs of tickets to share with some of our awesome readers. Please leave a note below to be entered to win. Winners will be chosen at random on Monday, June 11, 2012.
For an additional entry, please post the following on Twitter: “I’d love to win tickets to @MensShow at TRADEX from @FVPulse http://ow.ly/bo8oG!”
Congratulations to our winners – this contest is now closed.