A one-stop shop for everything men? That’s sure to be music to many people’s ears as the holidays creep closer and closer.
The 2011 Vancouver Men’s Show takes place at TRADEX in Abbotsford November 18-20, 2011.
This unique trade show features the hottest toys, high-end retail, spirit and beer tasting and other exciting highlights such as:
- BCEA Strongman Competition with top contestants from BC, AB and the US
- Hot Rod Headquarters featuring never seen before custom vehicles
- Tailgate Party for the CFL Eastern and Western final games
- Abbotsford Heat Slapshot Contest
- Paintball Shooting Range with the latest guns and gear
- Tasting Zone with beer and spirits sampling
- Live BBQ demos and samples with Rockin Ronnie Shewchuk
- Poker tournament with The Bachelor Plan girls
- Stand up comedy
- 2011 Fox Seeds platinum winners “Louder Than Love” perform live
This is the only trade show in BC that is dedicated to men. Ladies, this is the perfect place to shop for him and gents, this is the perfect place to spend a few hours with your guys!
Movember is a major theme at this trade show. Friday night features a Best Moustache Contest, Saturday has a live Charity Auction and there’s a Putt for Prostate Cancer.
The show runs Friday 2pm – 9pm, Saturday 10am – 6pm and Sunday 10am – 5pm. Adult admission is $10 or a weekend pass for $20. Children 12 and under are free. Movember appreciation discount is $2.
Please leave a note below to be entered to win a pair of tickets to the 2011 Vancouver Men’s Show! Winner will be chosen at random and contacted on Thursday, November 17, 2011.
For an additional chance to win, please post the following on Twitter: “I entered to win tickets to the @mensshow in #Abbotsford this weekend from @FVPulse http://ow.ly/7t3H0“