Congratulations to our winner Rochelle! This contest is now closed.
On the 12th day of Christmas (in the Fraser Valley), The Echoes Harrison River Retreat gave to you…
An all-inclusive one night getaway to their gorgeous location on the Harrison River:
- Local cheese plate on arrival
- 3-course gourmet dinner each evening
- Country style breakfast delivered to your cabin
- Parking in Harrison Hot Springs
- Jet boat transportation to and from the Echoes
- Private log cabin with 3 pice bathroom and fireplace
- Solar powered cabins
- Wood fired hot tub
- 2 guests per cabin
The Echoes Harrison River Retreat has chosen the BC Children’s Hospital Foundation as their charity to support during the 12 Days of Christmas in the Fraser Valley. Our goal today is to help them raise at least $250 for this special organization.
How does it work?
1. To donate, FOLLOW THIS LINK and make a minimum $5 donation to today’s chosen charity. Donors may request an official receipt from CanadaHelps.org during your transaction.
2. Readers are invited to leave a comment below to be entered to win today’s gift. At noon tomorrow we will announce the winner.
3. Important: this gift will only be available for 24 hours. Tomorrow at noon the winner will be chosen from the entries below using www.Random.org. Gifts have been beautifully wrapped by Essential Packaging Store. Gifts may not be returned or exchanged and are not redeemable for cash.
Thanks for playing the 12 Days of Christmas in the Fraser Valley! New contest announcement tomorrow morning!