Twestival Fraser Valley tickets are now on sale. You won’t want to miss this night out – folks from all over the Fraser Valley are joining together to relax, network and raise funds for the brand new Canuck Place Abbotsford.
Join us on March 24, 2011 from 6PM – 10PM for the following:
- Exciting performances by the March Hare band and Sound Refuge
- Delicious appetizers from Mizuna Culinary and a fresh oyster bar from 1 Fish 2 Fish
- Airbrush tattoos with Tattoos For Now
- Mesmerizing contortion acts from Westcoast Contortion
- Hilarious photo booth fun with Jennifer Kirk Photography
- Big screen gaming fun with Digital Smart Homes
- Fabulous raffle prize donations and silent auction items – bring your allowance, there are some GREAT prizes to be won!
- Wine & Beer sampling
- Cash bar
- …and lots more!
So many generous local businesses have donated to our silent auction and raffle prizes, including:
- Canuck Place
- TAG Financial
- Deva Coaching
- Inspired Arts & Gifts
- Aromatica Fine Teas & Soaps
- Josh Jenkins
- Winks Home Garden & Gifts
- We Make Stuff Happen/Harrison Mills Retreat
- Yapes Paints
- Belle Maison Home Decor & Gifts
- InFused FX
- Alouette Tree Farm
- BMG Automotive
- NewLeaf Massage and Wellness
It’s going to be so much fun. We hope to see you all there! Tickets are just $20 and include one drink ticket and one raffle ticket. After March 17th tickets raise to $30 so get yours asap!! 100% of funds raised from ticket and raffle sales will go directly to Canuck Place Abbotsford. Click here for tickets.