Congratulations to Ginger H! This contest is now closed.
On the 9th day of Christmas (in the Fraser Valley), Brooklyn Designs gave to YOU…
A STUNNING JEWELRY SET, INCLUDING:
• 1 brushed sterling silver triple hoop pendant necklace
• 1 brushed sterling silver toggle bracelet
• 1 pair sterling silver hoop earrings
This would make a perfect gift for any woman on your list this year, for yourself (we like that idea!) or for 3 lucky friends! A $300 value.
Brooklyn Designs has chosen the Surrey Food Bank as their charity to support during the 12 Days of Christmas in the Fraser Valley. Our goal today is to help them raise at least $250 for this special organization.
How does it work?
1. To enter to win, FOLLOW THIS LINK and make a minimum $5 donation to Brooklyn Design’s chosen charity. Note: this promotion is being facilitated through CanadaHelps.org, no money will come through FVP. Therefore, donors may request an official receipt from CanadaHelps.org during your transaction.
2. After you’ve made a contribution, you may come back to this post and leave a comment below to be entered to win today’s gift. At noon tomorrow we will announce the winner.
3. Important: this gift will only be available for 27 hours. Tomorrow at noon the winner will be chosen from the entries below using www.Random.org. Gifts have been beautifully wrapped by Essential Packaging Store. Gifts may not be returned or exchanged and are not redeemable for cash.
Thanks for playing the 12 Days of Christmas in the Fraser Valley! New contest announcement tomorrow morning! For more information about this promotion, please click here.