Congratulations to Desneige M! This contest is now closed.
On the 8th day of Christmas (in the Fraser Valley), Hemlock Valley Resort gave to YOU…
A WINTER ADVENTURE AT HEMLOCK RESORT! INCLUDING:
• 1 Guided Alpine Adventure Showshoe Trek for 4 (inclusive of all equipment, tickets, hot chocolate & guide)
• 1 Family Tubing Pass
• $40 for lunch or dinner at Mountain Top Molly Hogan’s Pub/Restaurant
• 2 for 1 lift ticket
• 2 for 1 equipment rental package
• 2 for 1 ski or snowboard lesson
• 2 Hemlock hats
Spread this gift throughout multiple days – enjoy Fraser Valley winter fun all season! A $515 value.
Hemlock Resort has chosen the Fraser Valley chapter of the MS Society of Canada as their charity to support during the 12 Days of Christmas in the Fraser Valley. Our goal today is to help them raise at least $250 for this special organization.
How does it work?
1. To enter to win, FOLLOW THIS LINK and make a minimum $5 donation to Hemlock Resort’s chosen charity. Note: this promotion is being facilitated through CanadaHelps.org, no money will come through FVP. Therefore, donors may request an official receipt from CanadaHelps.org during your transaction.
2. After you’ve made a contribution, you may come back to this post and leave a comment below to be entered to win today’s gift. At noon tomorrow we will announce the winner.
3. Important: this gift will only be available for 27 hours. Tomorrow at noon the winner will be chosen from the entries below using www.Random.org. Gifts have been beautifully wrapped by Essential Packaging Store. Gifts may not be returned or exchanged and are not redeemable for cash.
Thanks for playing the 12 Days of Christmas in the Fraser Valley! New contest announcement tomorrow morning! For more information about this promotion, please click here.